We start at Pokhara , cross river beds and terraced hillsides, on trails disappearing into blazing rhododendron clusters and oak forest, to picturesque Ghandrung, principal village of the Gurungs. We go on to the deep narrow corridor of Mardi Gorge, entrance to the sanctuary, a spectacular mountain amphitheatre formed by the towering peaks of Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna I and III, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome and Machhapuchre. We pitch camp at approximately 14,000 ft, in the middle of these awesome surroundings. On return, we descend through the gorge and cross the Deorali Pass from which can be had a birds eye view of the Kali Gandaki valley. On a rest day normally planned for Ghorepani, a short climb up to Poon Hill is worth while to get a sweeping view of the entire western Himalaya, including the giant Dhaulagiri.
Day 01: Arrive / Transfer to Hotel / briefing / Free
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
Day 03: By Bus/Car/Hiace: Kathmandu to Pokhara/ 200 km and stay overnight
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1,577m). Two-hour drive to Nayapul (1070m) and start trekking following Bhurungi Khola and reach Tikhedhunga/ lodge.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2,855m). Ascend to Ulleri Village through a pleasant Rhododendron forest and arrive at the top of Ghorepani pass and o/n lodge.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani(2,680m). Early wake up and walk up to Poon Hill for one hour to observe the. Sun-rise and a magnificent Mountain View and walk back to Ghorepani for breakfast and start trekking to Tadapani and o/n lodge.
Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m). An easy way down to Kimrung Khola for lunch, ascend again to Chhomorong village which lies at the base of Himchuli at the elevation of 6,441m, which also offers a close view of Annapurna and Macchhapucchhre and o/n lodge.
Day 08: Chhomrong to Himalaya Hotel (2,873m). Forward to Kuldi Ghar for about 3 hrs and down to the bank of Modi river viewing thickets of bamboo at the bottom of the gorge. Passing by the pasture of Tomo and Panchen .Barah climb up to Himalayan Hotel (lodge).
Day 09: Himalayan Hotel to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m). Keeping up on the west bank of Modi follow a more .open valley at the side of Machhapuchhre Base Camp leaving you the choice- either to stay or continue to the Annapurna Base Camp and o/n lodge.
Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp Visit. This is usually a rest day. However, the glacial moraine, charismatic mountain .views can be indulged in. Excursion of one of the biggest glaciers (Annapurna Glacier) is just another charm and o/n lodge.
Day 11: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo. Descend and follow the same way to a pleasant camp spot at Bamboo and o/n lodge.
Day 12: Bamboo to Himalpani. Walk up to Chhomrong and further way down to Himal pani / Jhinu Dada o/n lodge.
Day 13: Himalpani to Pothana (1980m). Walk downwards to Modi river and ascend to Landrung, a beautiful Gurung village and lunch at Tolkha and yet another easy ascent up to Deurali. Overnight at Pothana.
Day 14: Pothana to Pokhara (820m). About 3-4 hours easy way down via Dhampus village to Phedi then d one hour drive to Pokhara
Day 15: Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
Day 16: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities.
Day 17: Departure/ drive to Airport
Cost: Please contact us
Minimum Group size: 2
Season: March to December
Departure date: as per your convenience.
• Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
• All entrance fees
• All necessary transportations
• Airport pick up/drops
• Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
• First aid kits
• All government taxes and official charges.
• 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• 2 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
• Airfare: Pokhara to Kathmandu
• Guide, Assistant Guide and Porters
• Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
• Road transport/ one way flight as well.
• Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
• Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
• Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
• Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
• Personal equipments and personal expenses.
• Tips (usually people can keep US $2/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount)