This trek is a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region with a shorter trek. The trip starts just north of the city of Pokhara and winds through the Poon Hill area and then passes the.
This is one of the lower elevation treks that we offer rising to only 3200 m
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival/ transfer to hotel/ our represent will be at the airport to receive you on your arrival. Just look
for Eco Trek’s banner.
Day 02: Kathmandu guided city tour.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara by bus (6 hr. driving)/ Hotel
Day 04: Kathmandu – New Bridge (Birethati) driving for 2 hr. and walk to Tirkhedunga for 6 hrs,
Day 05: Trek to Ghodepani (5 hr).
Day 06: Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani
Day 07: Trek to Ghodepani
Day 08: Birethati and back to Pokhara
Day 09: Drive or fly back Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure/ drive to airport (or you can stay as longer as your time permits).
• airport pick up,
• medium standard accommodation with attached bathroom / on twin sharing basis,
• a day guided tour.
• Daily itinerary as described,
• all inclusive camping or lodge trek with English speaking guide and porters,
• all meals on trek, tea,
• all fees and land transportation,
• coffee and boiled water,
• Flights (Pokhara – Kathmandu one way).
Not Included :
• Bottled beverages,
• items of a personal nature,
• delay due to weather,
• equipment failure or situations beyond our control.