Day 01 Trekking : Fly to Lukla – trek to Phakding.
Day 02 Rest/ day hiking (day hike to acclimate and see a rarely visited monastery.
Day 03 Trekking to Namche
Day 04 Rest/ day hiking
Day 05 Trek to Tengboche / Devoche. Devoche has much better accommodations. We prefer it, but it is a bit further. See how you all feel.
Day 06 Trek to Dingboche (14000 feet)
Day 07 Rest day or ascent to Nangkartshang Peak (16000 +). Evening in Dingboche.
Day 08 Trekking: If you are feeling good you could trek to Chukkung today (4734 meters), approximately 15,000 feet and plan an ascent of Chukkung Ri tomorrow. If altitude is a problem you could trek to Pheriche or just rest in Dingobche or do another day hike up toward Ama Dablam.
Day 09 Chukkung Ri ascent (approx. 18,000 feet) and descent to Pheriche or Dingboche.
Day 10 Continue descent to Phortse.
Day 11 Continue descent to Namche
Day 12 Continue descent to Manju
Day 13 Continue descent to Lukla
Day 14 Fly back to Kathmandu
• Daily itinerary as described,
• all inclusive camping or lodge trek with English speaking guide and porters,
• all meals on trek,
• all fees and land transportation,
• Flights (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu).
• Bottled beverages,
• items of a personal nature,
• delay due to weather,
• equipment failure or situations beyond our control.