Everest view short trekking is the short and sweet scenic views trekking in Khumbu region. There are many more trekking routes in khumbu region among them Everest short trekking is one; our assumption to create Everest short trekking route is less duration more benefits and view of world highest mountain. The trekking start from the Lukla and end same place to Lukla, first day Phakding, second day Namche bazaar third as well same Namche bazaar fourth day same way back to Lukla. During in this trekking easily you can observe the view of world highest mountains Mt Everest, Mt Lotshe, Mt Amadablam, tauche, Thamserku Kongde and other small mountains. On the other hand you will observe the Sherpa people and their cultural and different kind of flora and fauna. During the everest short trekking walking through the rhododendron forest and other green forest easily you can see Himalayan Thar, Musk dear, Pheasant and other animals. The everest short trekking facing fascinating River, khumbu oldest glacier, biggest and oldest Buddhist monastery, traditional society and small Buddhist stupa.
Day 01: Our representative will be at airport to pick you up after you arrival in Kathmandu international airport than transfer to you at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Second day Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2810m) morning and Trek to Phakding (2652m).3h walking then stay at Hotel over night
Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m).5h walking and stay at Hotel over night
Day 04: Day excursion to the Syangboche(3880m) and Khumjung valley. 4h walk back at Namche bazaar stay at Hotel over night
Day 05: Trek dwon Namche Bazaar to Lukla.8h walking. Overnight stayat Hotel.
Day 06: in the morning fly Lukla to Kathmandu – lunch -Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square).O/n at Kathmandu hotel.Shoing if they want.
Day 07: Transfer to international airport for final departure.
- 2 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast(good hotel )
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
- Trekking Permit TIMS
- Meal: All meal Breakfast, Lunch, dinner during the trek best available restaurant.
- 1 Trekking guide , 1porter for 2 trekker (each member 15KG)
- Sagarmatha National Park permit
- Flight Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Life, Medical Insurance for Guide & Porter
- All accommodation during the trek best available hotel/guesthouses
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Fare well dinner typical restaurant with folk songs & dance
- Our service charge
- PERSONAL equipment for trekking
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation during the trek incase needed
- Personal expenses
- Tipping (Tips) for guide & porter
- Bar bills, Beverage and mineral water during the trek